Variety Cruises announced it will be offering new travel advisor rates on select summer 2018 and winter 2018-19 cruise dates. Travel advisors can select from a diverse range of handpicked cruise destinations including Greece, Spain & Portugal, the Adriatic Sea, Cape Verde, the Seychelles, West Africa, Costa Rica & Panama, Cuba and Iceland.
Variety Cruises has also announced new destinations for 2018 and 2019. "Gods, Kings, and Pharaohs," which takes voyagers to Israel, Egypt, and Jordan beginning in November 2018, and "Splendors of Egypt by Sea," set to begin in December 2018, which has an itinerary that does Egypt and Jordan by sea. In 2019, a Bali cruise is also planned to be launched where guests will explore the Indonesian Archipelago.
The Travel Advisor Offer:
- 60 percent discount on official rate: Confirmation of booking 179 to 60 days prior to embarkation day.
- 75 percent discount on official rate: Confirmation of booking 59 days until embarkation day.
- Travel advisors will be entitled to the discounts by providing their valid CLIA Certificate or IATAN list along with their business card- Both will be required onboard upon embarkation
- The rates are per person and cruise, and apply for the travel advisor and one companion
- Valid for active employees, not retired
- Travel advisor rates do not apply for the owner’s suite and category P cabins
- Reservations at rravel advisor rates are subject to prior approval and completed paperwork
- Port Taxes are additional
Variety Cruises operates a fleet of 11 fully owned yacht cruises with capacities ranging from 5 to 36 cabins. Variety Cruises’ voyages include shore excursions, experiential itineraries that focus on the destination, yacht deck barbecues, and more.