Heads up, opera buffs: The Verdi Opera Festival will be back this October in Emilia Romagna, and Parma Incoming Travel is offering a special package for travelers.
The 2015 Verdi Festival, which celebrates the work of composer Giuseppe Verdi, will take place October 1 through 31 in Emilia Romagna's province of Parma. The latest edition of this opera festival will include productions of Othello, Il Corsarao, both of which are new productions, and Rigoletto.
While in Parma clients can check out sights like Verdi's birth home, which is open to visitors, and the National Giuseppe Verdi Museum.
During the festivities Parma Incoming Travel is offering “Live the Festival Verdi: great music in a small capital city,”a 3-day package available to book in October and November 2015. Pricing for individual travelers, in a double room, starts at €250 per person.
The package highlights include:
* Two nights of accommodations at a local bed & breakfast
* Guided tour and tasting of ancient food shops in Parma City
* Verdi operas at the Teatro Regio di Parma
* Excursion to Guiseppe Verdi's homeland, Roncole Verdi, a village in Parma
* Visit to the National Giuseppe Verdi Museum
Complete itinerary details and reservations can be found at: http://bit.ly/1ExTpE1
Tickets can be purchased at http://www.teatroregioparma.it/Categorie/default.en-Us.aspx?idCategoria=27