Do you know Macao has nearly 500 years of Portuguese history and more five-star properties than any other destination worldwide? Only an hour ferry or a 15-minute helicopter ride from Hong Kong, Macao merges Europe and Asia in its display of architecture, culture and food.
Join this webinar to learn about Barceló Hotel Group’s recent rebranding strategy that now includes four distinct brands: Royal Hideaway Luxury Hotels & Resorts, Barceló Hotels & Resorts, Occidental Hotels & Resorts, and Allegro Hotels. Keep up to date on our multi-million dollar renovation investments and our rebranded properties, as well as new hotel and resort names. Explore the unique mixture of property types and how to successfully sell and maximize your incentives. Register Now!
Luxury Retreats provides more than just accommodations, our luxury villas offer travelers an authentic local experience combined with reliability and security. Our growing portfolio includes over 4,000 professionally inspected properties throughout 100 destinations. These privately-owned homes boast a range of staffing options, unique amenities and customizable itineraries for the traveler that craves a tailor-made vacation. Register Now.
Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours has announced its 2017 Summer Sale, allowing last-minute travelers the opportunity to save up to $3,000 per person on select sailings.
With rates starting at $1,995 per person, guests can enjoy a range of destinations, which include France, Germany, Austria, and others. Departure dates begin in May and end in September. For a limited time only, when travelers book and deposit by April 28, they will receive an additional discount of $150 per person.
Note: there is limited availability across select departures.
The Summer Sale voyages include:
- Rhine Highlights – Eight days from Amsterdam to Basel ($1,995)
- Jewels of Europe – 15 Days from Amsterdam to Budapest ($3,795)
- Gems of the Seine – 11 Days from Paris to Paris ($3,730)
- Gems of the Danube with Prague – 11 days from Prague to Budapest ($2,835)
Terms & Conditions: Savings offer applicable on select 2017 itineraries and sail dates. A non-refundable deposit of $500 per person required at time of booking, with full payment required 90 days prior to departure. Offer valid April 1 to 27, 2017 on new bookings only. Bookings are limited availability, not transferable or retroactive and may be withdrawn at any time. All prices are based on Standard Suite, category E, per person, in U.S. dollars, based on double occupancy and include taxes/port charges. Single supplement pricing is available upon request (no single supplement for category BS). An additional $150 in savings per person is only available when paid in full by April 27, 2017. For full terms and conditions visit scenicusa.com.
All-business class airline La Compagnie is offering discounted Parisian getaway fare. The FRENCH SUMMER offer will make 1,000 tickets available for $1,300 round-trip per person. The special is available from May 9 through Aug 31, 2017. Tickets are available for purchase now until supply runs out.
Launched in July 2014, La Compagnie is an exclusively business-class airline operating daily flights between New York (Newark International Airport) to Paris (Charles de Gaulle). Offering low business-class fares, La Compagnie flies two Boeing 757- 200 aircrafts with 74 lie-flat seats arranged in a 2x2 configuration. In-flight amenities include Samsung Galaxy Tablets, Caudalie cosmetic kits and an A La Carte dining service by Michelin-starred chef Christophe Langrée.
The $1,300 price also includes all taxes and carrier-imposed fees; additional baggage fees may apply. La Compagnie reserves the right to change and/or remove the terms of this offer at any time.
The airline recently increased the frequency of its flights (two times daily from New York to Paris). La Compagnie estimates that 60 percent of travelers are for business and 40 percent are leisure.
The French long-haul low-fare flights exist through a partnership between French airline XL Airways and La Compagnie. Based in Paris-Charles de Gaulle, XL Airways is a French airline operating a fleet of Airbus A330 to New York, Miami, San Francisco, Los Angeles, the Dominican Republic, the French West Indies, Saint Marteen, Mexico, Cuba, Israel and the Indian Ocean.
For reservations on La Compagnie, please contact the airline's call center at 800-218-8187, visit LaCompagnie.com or contact a travel advisor.
A former Portuguese enclave located on the Pearl River Delta in southern China, Macao is the result of cultural exchange between Europe and China spanning over 400 years. We sincerely invite you to join us and learn about Macao and our complimentary fam opportunity. Register Now
We have exciting news to share about our properties! New openings, extraordinary new facilities and services, glamorous new renovations and added venues. Join our webinar to leverage exciting sales opportunities for your client’s perfect getaway vacations year-round! Register now.
Silversea has reduced the rates of its single occupancy supplements, with rates starting at only 25 percent above its Silver Privilege Fares on select voyages. For single occupancy, a 25 percent single supplement will be added to the cruise fare on the voyages displayed below for suite categories up to: Midship Veranda on Silver Cloud and Silver Wind; Veranda 4 on Silver Shadow and Silver Whisper; Veranda 6 on Silver Spirit; Vista on Silver Explorer; Deluxe Veranda on Silver Galapagos; and Veranda on Silver Discoverer.
Every voyage includes a champagne Welcome Reception, to make it easier to meet and mingle with solo travellers, and on select voyages, Gentlemen Hosts are also available as dance partners or dinner companions. All-inclusive fares include a spacious, ocean-view suite, personalized butler service, complimentary wines and spirits, 24-hour fine dining service, enrichment and entertainment programs, all onboard gratuities, Wi-Fi, and transportation into town in most ports.
Current Featured Voyages include:
- Civitavecchia (Rome) to Barcelona – Nine days, departing May 13
- Barcelona to Civitavecchia (Rome) – Nine days, departing May 22
- Southampton to London – 12 days, departing May 31
- Lisbon to Rouen – 11 days, departing June 14
In addition to reduced single supplements, Silversea is also offering:
Silver Select – Book by May 2 and choose from a two category upgrade, 50 percent savings on a second suite, or $1,000 onboard credit.
Free Roundstip Air to Mediterranean – Book by May 2 and earn free round-trip economy air or business class air upgrade from $499 each way on select voyages.
Booking flights to China or Asia? Having difficulty in choosing the right airline and best itinerary to satisfy your tough clients? Or just interested to explore exotic cultures on your own?
Please join our China Eastern Airlines webinar and learn more than you expected, not just about their most updated product and service, but also their role as a true global connector between the East and West.
Register now to explore more with China Eastern Airlines.
Ponant announced 30 percent off select autumn and winter 2017 voyages, plus an additional $1,600 in savings per couple on flights and excursions when booked by March 31. The offer is available on eight itineraries sailing to Antarctica, Asia, Oceania, and South America.
Highlights of Ponant’s voyages include:
- Join War II historians on the new Gems of Southeast Asia sailing, October 3-19. See Indonesia’s ninth-century Borobudur Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and discover Brunei’s capital, Bandar Seri Begawan, dubbed the “Venice of the East.”
- Visit the historic walled town of Cuenca, Ecuador with cobblestone streets and colonial architecture on the Panama and Pre-Columbian Treasures voyage, October 14-23.
- See the Gambier Islands, one of the South Pacific’s most unspoiled destinations, during the Polynesia and Easter Island sailing, October 27-November 9.
- Travel from Vietnam to Myanmar, October 28-November 9, and explore Ho Chi Minh City’s historic landmarks, including Reunification Palace. In Myanmar, visit the Shwedagon Pagoda, which was built 2,500 years ago, making it the oldest Pagoda in Myanmar.
- Discover Torres del Paine National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to 8,000-foot-tall mountains covered with hiking trails, during the journey through Chilean Fjords and Patagonia, November 1-17.
- Sail from Chile to Antarctica, November 17-28 to see fin whales, leopard seals, and seabirds, and cross the Antarctic Circle, a terrain seldom traversed.
- Join the Historic Antarctica sailing, November 19-December 3, and sail around Elephant Island, a mountainous, icy terrain.
- Hike along Neko Harbour, one of the few places in Antarctica where visitors can step foot on the continent, and trek through the polar desert, one of only two in the world and home to tabular icebergs with vertical sides during the Christmas in Peninsula voyage, December 18-28.
For more information visit https://us.ponant.com/ or call 1 888 400 1082.