Spa fans in Amsterdam are in luck: Hotel De L’Europe opened its spa, a partnership with the Skins Institute, today.
What makes this spa special? It has several unique signature treatments created specifically for De L’Europe, including the “African Botanics Marula Muti Mud Detox,” “Olio Lusso Pure Jasmine Indulgence” and the “Marie Veronique Organics Pacific: Turn Back Time” treatment. There are also bespoke body treatments, detox facials and skincare, all using organic ingredients.
Special features of the Skins Institute at De L’Europe include:
• Four treatment rooms for single and couple use
• Beauty salon for hair and make-up
• A range of manicures and pedicures
• Infrared and traditional Finnish sauna
• Turkish steam bath
• Swimming pool with a jet stream, whirlpool and patio relaxation ‘loggia’ overlooking the Amstel River
• Fitness studio (with ‘Technogym’ equipment)
Good to know: Unique organic products are available for purchase at hotel De L’Europe’s new Spa Boutique.
For reservations, call 011-31-20-531-16-36 or email [email protected]. For additional hotel information, visit www.leurope.nl.