R-List is offering a last-minute luxury yoga retreat in Greece. Guests will spend seven nights in a villa for 13 on the island of Kea/Tzia. A Greek chef will cook healthy dishes while a yoga instructor starts and ends each day with a routine.
The Roch & Sea Villa is a private seven-bedroom villa with minimalistic interiors and pop art paintings. It has two swimming pools (one for doing laps), a gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, tennis and basketball court, and an indoor and outdoor living area.
Included in the retreat:
- Seven nights at Roch & Sea
- Two yoga sessions per day (only one on arrival/departure days)
- A Greek chef to cook meals
- Two healthy meals per day: brunch and dinner, although snacks are also served
- Coffee, and wine with dinner
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- A/C in all the bedrooms
- One Shiatsu (neck and face massage for 30 minutes) or reflexology (50 minutes) per person
- One-day boat trip to Kythnos and tot springs
- One-day trip to Kea island and Sounio boat trip
- Athens airport return transfers to and from Villa Petrazia
Rates are per person per week in euro. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
Reservations for the retreat must be made by April 14, 2017.
The yoga retreat requires a minimum number of participants, and if that goal is not reached R-List reserve the right to cancel, returning the full money to users in a maximum of 15 working days.
Not included with the price is: airfares, car hire, entrance fees to archaeological sites (Apheas Temple, Sounio), and lunches. Travel insurance is suggested.
For guests whose partners are not into yoga, they are also encouraged to go – the yoga sessions are not mandatory. Note: the Kea Diving Centre is near the villa and can be added into the cost of the retreat.
To book, call +33-6-48-08-50-02 or email [email protected]