In response to high demand for its first-ever Loyalty Appreciation Month cruises this November, AmaWaterways has announced dates for its 2020 Loyalty Appreciation Cruises on a selection of sailings from May through November. The 2020 Loyalty Appreciation Cruises will offer past guests a selection of itineraries, including those on the Mekong, lower Danube, Rhine, Main and Moselle, onboard such ships as the new AmaSiena. Repeat guests, their traveling companions and those booking additional staterooms to travel with the past guest on the same departure will all be eligible to take advantage of AmaWaterways’ exclusive loyalty savings and special events.
The following are the available seven-night 2020 Loyalty Appreciation Cruises:
- Treasures of the Main & Rhine onboard AmaDante – May 14, 2020, between Nuremberg, Germany and Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Gems of Southeast Europe onboard AmaPrima – August 2, 2020, between Giurgiu, Romania and Budapest, Hungary
- The new Vineyards of the Rhine & Moselle onboard the new AmaSiena – August 12, 2020, between Amsterdam, Netherlands and Luxembourg
- Charms of the Mekong onboard AmaDara – October 26, 2020, between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Rhine & Moselle Splendors onboard the new AmaSiena – November 4, 2020, between Luxembourg and Basel, Switzerland
Similar to the 2019 Loyalty Cruises this November, next year’s designated cruises will provide returning guests with the choice of special bonus savings in the form of free airfare, dollars off or reduced 10 percent single supplement—all combinable with the benefits of our past guest Privilege Rewards Program. Onboard celebrations are planned, ranging from itinerary-exclusive events to otherwise unavailable excursions in various ports of call.