Crystal Cruises' 26th annual World Cruise: “Ancient Dynasties & World Wonders” is now open for bookings. The new itinerary embarks from Miami to London on January 5, 2021. It is an over-130-day route through the Caribbean, Hawaiian Islands, South Pacific, Australia, Indonesia, Southeast Asia, the Far East, the U.A.E. and the Mediterranean, with a transit of the Panama Canal, visits to Egypt’s Valley of Kings, and the wine lands of Western Europe.
The full World Cruise also provides travelers alternate embarkation and disembarkation dates and cities for more flexibility. Segments of 12-21 days are also now available for booking, with itineraries along the gulfs of Oman and Aden; Southeast Asia and Vietnam; springtime in Japan; and the Arabian Gulf across the Bay of Bengal.
Available trips include sailing from Miami to London (January 5 to May 24, 139 days); from Los Angeles to London (January 21 to May 24, 123 days); Miami to Rome (January 5 to May 12, 127 days); or Los Angeles to Rome (January 21 to May 12, 111 days). Amenities on any of these World Cruise trips include:
- A welcome celebration dinner on Crystal Serenity in Miami or in Los Angeles
- “As You Wish” shipboard spending credits of up to $2,500 per person
- Complimentary private car and driver transfers between the ship and airport
- A gala dinner World Cruise Extravaganza Event
- An exclusive shore-side event
- World Cruise-themed onboard events
- Specially curated gifts
This story originally appeared on travelagentcentral.com.