Celebrity Cruises and Canyon Ranch have redesigned their onboard program to include 20 new fitness classes and seminar experiences for guests. In the program, there are six class categories based on different core needs and exercise groups: Sweat, Conditioning, Longevity, Mindfulness, Nutrition, and Acupuncture.
Among the new classes and seminar experiences are:
- Sweat: Tabata Impact – Guests can challenge themselves with this intense and fast-moving integrated interval workout that hails from Japan. Tabata offers the best of cardio and training techniques to provide a full-body workout incorporating enhanced core-strength training exercise.
- Conditioning: Pilates to the Beat – This lively, Pilates mat-inspired class is choreographed to upbeat pop songs.
- Longevity: Age-Defying Technology – Learn about the latest technologies, services and products that help with anti-aging.
- Mindfulness: Spiritual Cycling – Incorporate mindfulness of form, awareness of energy, and presence of mind while cycling to a playlist of music.
- Nutrition: Detox 101: Weight Loss and More – Gain knowledge about the most effective detoxifying foods, and how they promote weight loss and overall well-being.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture for Pain Relief – Treat pain, revive energy levels, get to the root of digestive discomfort, aid a healthy night's sleep, de-stress, feel younger, and live longer. Learn from a licensed acupuncturist about the effects of this healing practice.
Canyon Ranch has been a provider of wellness products and resorts for nearly 40 years, operating a collection of life-enhancement properties. Canyon Ranch has wellness destinations in Tucson, Arizona and Lenox, Massachusetts. In addition, Canyon Ranch operates the world’s largest day spa at The Venetian & The Palazzo hotels in Las Vegas and 22 Canyon Ranch at Sea wellness facilities onboard luxury cruise ships including Celebrity Cruises.
This story originally appeared on www.travelagentcentral.com.