Looking to get an early start on booking a luxury cruise? Crystal has opened bookings on its entire lineup of 2019 options, which include eight Crystal ships — two ocean vessels, five river cruise ships and one yacht — sailing a total of 260 voyages to 91 countries, visiting 298 ports, including 13 maiden calls and at least one overnight stay in 71 destinations.
For 2019 voyages, all-inclusive fares start at $2,080 per guest for Crystal Cruises' voyages; $5,365 per guest for Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises' voyages; and $3,060 per guest sailing with Crystal River Cruises.
- Trending destinations, including Croatia's Dalmatian Coast, Jerusalem and Jordan with Crystal Serenity, and New Zealand with Crystal Symphony
- Remote, less visited sites including the Kamchatka Peninsula in Siberia and Aitutaki Island, New Zealand with Crystal Symphony and Liverpool's Isle of Man with Crystal Serenity
- Maiden calls with Crystal Symphony to Hualien, Taiwan; Ishigaki, Japan; Vlissingen, Netherlands; and Port Arthur, Tasmania; with Crystal Serenity Kangaroo Island, Australia; and Porto Novo, Cape Verde
- Expanded Holy Land discovery, with three full days spent in Israel, plus visits to Jordan and Greece aboard Crystal Symphony
- Warm weather winter getaways through South America and along the North American Gulf Coast, with overnights in New Orleans, Rio de Janeiro, Punta Del Este and Buenos Aires, all aboard Crystal Symphony
- Cultural itineraries including a Crystal Serenity Northern Europe route with three full days in UNESCO-recognized Bordeaux, plus extended exploration in Bruegge, Amsterdam, Bilbao and the Basque region of St. Jean-du-Luz and the Rioja wine region
- Springtime discovery of New England and Canada, (historically set for fall foliage season) for a fresh perspective on the region aboard Crystal Serenity
- More options in France, with Crystal Serenity overnight in Honfleur with an option to travel to Paris and visits to Monet's Garden in Giverny, Deauville, plus an optional journey to Versailles
- French Polynesia and New Zealand-focused discoveries, with Crystal Symphony itineraries sailing to the Cook Islands, Easter Island, Tauranga and Rotorua
- Wine regions featured on a number of specialized itineraries, including the Chianti region, Bordeaux, Rioja and Napier
- Exploration of four major European rivers, ranging from seven-day voyages on Crystal Mozart to 16-day sailings aboard Crystal Mahler. Five vessels sail along the Danube, Rhine, Main and Moselle Rivers on 142 voyages through Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Slovakia, Hungary and the Netherlands.
- Exclusive boutique yachting access to the harbors of the West Indies, with Crystal Esprit sailing routes from Marigot Bay, St. Martin/St. Maarten to spots including St. Barts/Gustavia, Jost Van Dyke, Anegada and Virgin Gorda.
This story originally appeared on www.travelagentcentral.com.