Crystal Cruises has added five more Caribbean sailings to its “Simply the Best” program. Previously scheduled November and December 2020 Crystal Serenity sailings to the Caribbean are now eligible for Crystal’s new offer of up to 80 percent savings on the best stateroom or suite available at the time of booking, as well as $250 or more of “As You Wish” shipboard credit per stateroom or suite (based on double occupancy); reduced deposits of just $100 per guest; low “Solo Fares” from 125 percent; children under 18 sail from $199 as third guests; and 10 percent cruise fare savings available on select sailings when guests choose the combined 14-night itinerary. Travel advisors can also earn $100 bonus commission for each booking on any of the 11 “Simply the Best” sailings.
Crystal’s Simply the Best sailings range from seven to 11 nights, with many seven-night itineraries combinable into a 14-night journey through the Caribbean without repeating ports.
The newly added sailings aboard Crystal Serenity include:
- Tropical Island Tapestry, Miami Roundtrip (nine nights, embarking November 12) calling in Cozumel, Mexico; Costa Maya, Mexico; Belize City, Belize; George Town, Grand Cayman and Key West, Florida
- Caribbean Chic, Miami Roundtrip (11 nights, embarking November 21) calling in St. Kitts-Basseterre, St. Kitts; Castries, St. Lucia; Bridgetown, Barbados; Grande-Terre, Guadeloupe; Gustavia, St. Barts; and St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Tropical Serenade, Miami Roundtrip (seven nights, embarking December 2) calling in Costa Maya, Mexico; Belize City, Belize; Cozumel, Mexico and Key West, Florida
- Island Discoveries, Miami to San Juan (seven nights, embarking December 9) calling in Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos; St. Kitts-Basseterre, St. Kitts; Gustavia, St. Barts; and Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- Caribbean Kaleidoscope, San Juan to Miami (seven nights, embarking December 16) calling in Philipsburg, St. Maarten (overnight); Gustavia, St. Barts; St. John’s, Antigua; and St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
Cruise fares for Simply the Best sailings begin at just $1,399 per guest. Travelers with Future Cruise Credits may redeem them on these cruises.
Note: Crystal continues to offer its Crystal Confidence program, which includes reduced deposits of just $100 for ocean voyages, relaxed 60-day prior to first service final payment and adjusted cancellation policy allowing guests to cancel up to seven days prior to sailing and receive 100 percent Future Cruise Credit, valid through 2022. Guests booking Crystal’s “Simply The Best” fall 2020 Caribbean sailings will have an additional layer of voyage protection with the new Crystal Voyage Assurance program, which allows travelers to cancel their cruise for a full refund within seven days if there is a significant itinerary change—including the embarkation or disembarkation ports and/or changes to 30 percent or more of their selected itinerary—due to global travel restrictions.