Crystal Cruises has released its Worldwide Atlas, the guide to its global itineraries for 2018 and 2019. The brochure includes the collection of voyages aboard Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity with itineraries ranging from six to 129 days, maiden calls and immersive destination experiences. The 212-page atlas also informs travelers of the varied activities on board the ships.
Destination and itinerary highlights in this edition of Crystal’s atlas include:
2018 – 54 total voyages
- Two World Cruise voyages that bring its sister ships together in Sydney, allowing guests to continue their global journey from there on the opposite vessel
- An overnight maiden call to Manila, Philippines on a Southeast Asia voyage
- A return to the Holy Land, Arabian Gulf and Egypt, with a maiden call in Doha, Qatar and overnights in Mumbai, Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Dubai and Ashdod
- A North American selection in Alaska, New England and Canada, affording domestic air travel and maiden calls in Rockland, Maine; Trois-Rivières, Québec; and Bimini, Bahamas
- Luxury African safaris on an itinerary that explores the Indian Ocean isles
- Boutique, specialized itineraries exploring the North Cape, Amazon, Persian Gulf and Red Sea.
2019 – 65 total voyages
- A World Cruise aboard Crystal Serenity that follows a tropical route from Hawaii and Australia to the wilds of Africa and on to Monte Carlo
- An expanded Mediterranean season from April through October
- New Far East routes through Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia and China
- An itinerary exploring Japan, then to Petropavlovsk, Russia and crossing the International Date Line en route to Alaska
- Warm-weather stays along the North American Gulf Coast and South America that overnight in New Orleans, Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires
- Remote, less-visited sites, like Siberia’s Kamchatka Peninsula and the Cook Islands’ Aitutaki Island
- Itineraries with a focus on cultural sites, including a full three-day stay in UNESCO-listed Bordeaux.