Small-group tour operator Exodus Travels has launched a new Luxury Adventure Collection. The company says the collection is designed to combine the intrepid nature of adventure abroad with the extravagance of a five-star getaway.
Travelers could explore remote destinations with local cuisine, butler services and spa treatments in-between wildlife excursions. The journeys are led by local guides.
The Exodus Travels Luxury Adventure Collection currently features these new tours:
- Kenya and Tanzania Masai Mara Immersion Safari: Stay in the Exodus’ deluxe Serengeti tented camp featuring large, cabin-style walk-in tents.
- Galapagos Island Voyage -Remote Central and Northern Islands: Explore by hiking and snorkeling to spot giant tortoises, blue-footed boobies and sea lions.
- Costa Rica to Panama Voyage: Hop on a yacht and sail to Soberania and the untouched Darien region.
- Amazon Rainforest Cruise: Disembark the cruise for guided moonlight safaris, canoe excursions, nature walks and piranha fishing.
- Galapagos Island Voyage – Darwin’s Enchanted Isle: Explore the Galapagos in a small group size of 32.
- Kenya and Tanzania Serengeti Safari: Chat along the campfire with personal local guides at Exodus’ deluxe Serengeti tented camp.
- Antarctica, Falklands & South Georgia via Buenos Aires: See the over 100,000 population of King penguins at Salisbury Plain and Gold Harbour.
In other Exodus Travels news, the company recently released the findings of a survey that found that 79 percent of Americans want to travel more responsibly. This comes from a greater concern for the environment, social media, news coverage and watching documentaries like "Blackfish."