Regent Seven Seas Cruises has revealed its 2020-21 itineraries, which showcase 167 sailings including maiden calls to 11 new ports across Europe, Asia, and the Americas; four newly-released Grand Voyages, and new pre- and post-cruise land tours and accommodations for luxury ocean travelers. The company’s 2020-2021 season opens for bookings on Wednesday, August 15.
Here is what’s new:
- New ports of call include La Rochelle, France; Stornoway (Hebrides), Scotland; Aalborg, Denmark; Phu My (Ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam; Lecce (Otranto), Italy; Crotone (Calabria), Italy; Siracusa (Sicily), Italy; Porto Empedocle (Sicily), Italy; Porto Torres (Sardinia), Italy; and Cabo Frio, Brazil.
- Tours: Free two-to-three night pre- or post-voyage land-based tour programs are included on 21 select voyages in all suite categories in destinations including Buenos Aires, Lima, Cape Town, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Bali and Auckland.
- Seven Seas Explorer sails to Asia and Alaska for the first time.
- Seven Seas Voyager visits Lecce, Crotone, Siracusa, Porto Empedocle and Porto Torres, Italy and Cabo Frio, Brazil, for the first time.
- Seven Seas Mariner will sail 117 nights on her World Cruise from Miami to Barcelona. She also calls on a new port, Esmeraldas, Ecuador.
- Seven Seas Splendor sails to Havana, Cuba nine times in her inaugural year, the most visits by a Regent Seven Seas Cruises ship to the island.
- Four new Grand Voyages include a 91-Night Grand Arctic Discovery, 68-Night Grand Cape Horn Adventure, 76-Night Grand Spice Route Quest, and 61-Night Grand Asia Exploration.
- In total, Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ 2020-2021 season offers its most overnight stays ever - 114 - and provides access to 352 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises offers luxury cruising on five ships that visit more than 450 destinations around the world.
This article originally appeared on www.travelagentcentral.com.