Regent Seven Seas Cruises is showcasing its 2021-22 Voyage Collection. A total of 146 voyages are embarking from April 2021 through May 2022 with 27 new ports of call and first-time sailings for Seven Seas Splendor in Northern Europe and the Baltics.
Note: Seven Seas Splendor will have a host of entertainment offerings, including five theatrical performances and five entertainment lounges.
Seven Seas Explorer in Alaska will feature new land programs, new shore excursions and access to newly announced UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Japan, Portugal and Italy. Additionally, 10 voyages will focus on Asia with multiple in-port overnights.
Here is an overview of what will be offered during the 2021 - 2022 season.
- 27 maiden ports for Regent across Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Africa, South America and the Caribbean
- A record 116 overnight stays
- First sailings to the Black Sea since 2014 with calls on Romania, Bulgaria and Ukraine
- A return to Seychelles, Mauritius and Réunion in the Indian Ocean
- A journey to Antarctica sailing near Deception Island, Paradise Bay and Half Moon Island
- Access to more than 350 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- An Asia-Pacific route for Regent’s 2022 World Cruise Elements of the Pacific.
- Three Grand Voyages, including a European Tour with destinations in Northern Europe and the Mediterranean on Regent’s newest ship, Seven Seas Splendor
This article was originally posted on www.travelagentcentral.com.