Reservations are now open for the inaugural season of SeaDream Innovation.
Setting sail in September 2021, the Seadream Yacht Club’s luxury mega-yacht will have only 110 suites and a one-to-one guest to crew ratio. SeaDream Innovation is the latest expansion to the company's fleet.
SeaDream Innovation will sail to every continent in its first season, visiting over 200 ports in 49 countries. Season highlights include:
- Inaugural Voyage (London to Ushuaia, September 18 – November 27, 2021) The mega-yacht will debut with a 70-day journey. Following a transatlantic voyage, SeaDream Innovation will sail to destinations in Central and South America. The voyage will cruise to Patagonia’s Glacier Alley and Chilean fjords before culminating with an exploration of Antarctica.
- Antarctica (Various departing dates between December 2021 and February 2022) Guests will experience one of the world’s most remote and untouched destinations, featuring wildlife encounters and natural landscapes.
- Pole to Pole (Ushuaia to Longyearbyen, February 8 – May 7, 2022) This voyage will traverse from Antarctica to the Arctic in one journey. Guests will encounter European cities along the way.
- Svalbard Exploration (Various departing dates between April and July 2022) Svalbard voyages will feature untouched nature along with activities for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Highlights of Southeast Asia (Hong Kong to Bangkok, October 2-14, 2022) This comprehensive journey includes Vietnam and Cambodia before culminating in Thailand. Guests will experience Thailand’s floating food markets.
- New Zealand and Tasmania (Christchurch to Sydney, December 18, 2022 – January 2, 2023) SeaDream Innovation will welcome the New Year in Sydney Harbor.
According to a promotional video, SeaDream Innovation will have three marinas that can be used simultaneous, giving guests "uninterrupted access" to Zodiacs, kayaks and more.