Silversea Cruises has unveiled 86 new itineraries for winter 2021-22 and opened a pre-sale to members of its Venetian Society, the cruise line’s loyalty program. Departing between October 2021 and April 2022, the new voyages will call in 222 destinations in 67 countries, including eight maiden calls. The itineraries will go on general sale from June 17.
In addition to maiden calls in Manama, Bahrain; Miyako, Japan; Makassar, Indonesia; Phillip Island, Australia; Kingstown, St. Vincent; Geelong, Australia; Vigan Salomague Port, the Philippines; and Puerto Bolivar, Ecuador; Silversea’s new winter 2021-22 itineraries will include:
- Twelve voyages aboard Silver Muse and Silver Shadow will take guests deeper into Australasia and its surrounds, including Tasmania, Melanesia and Indonesia’s Java Sea with calls in Fiji, New Caledonia and Vanuatu, among others
- Aboard Silver Moon, Silver Muse and Silver Shadow, guests can enjoy four round-trip voyages from Tokyo, as well as options in Southeast Asia, with a focus on Vietnam and experiences in Komodo, Makassar and Bali, among others
- Departing from both Fort Lauderdale and Bridgetown, Silver Spirit and Silver Whisper will journey through the Caribbean, with such calls as St. Barth’s, Grenada, St. Lucia, Mérida, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao
- A maiden call in Manama, the capital city of Bahrain, will highlight a new itinerary in the Persian Gulf aboard Silver Moon, while calls in Muscat, Luxor, Petra, the Suez Canal, Israel and Rhodes will showcase the best of the Middle East; in addition, Silver Moon will take guests to Phuket, as well as the temples of Yangon on a three-day call, Colombo, Cochin, New Mangalore and Mumbai
- A 74-night circumnavigation of South America aboard new ship Silver Dawn sails round-trip from Fort Lauderdale and calls in Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Uruguay, Argentina and Brazil; a highlight is a trip down the Amazon River to Manaus
- Thirty voyages aboard new ship Silver Origin, including longer holiday options of 10 and 11 days to the Galapagos Archipelago
- On Silversea’s World Cruise, the Tale of Tales 2022: Journeying from 65°S to 65°N, Silver Whisper will visit 69 destinations across 32 countries, departing January 6, 2022; highlights include the Panama Canal, Chilean Fjords, Antarctica, South Georgia, the Seychelles, Petra in Jordan, the Holy Land and the highlights of the Mediterranean, and Northern Europe
On new bookings made before June 30, 2020, travelers will benefit from Silversea’s new Double Bonus offer, through which guests can reserve their voyage from just $1,000 per suite. Guests will also receive $1,000 to spend on board. This offer is fully combinable with the Early Booking Bonus, and, for select sailings, qualifies for Silversea’s Cruise with Confidence policy.