Regent Seven Seas Cruises has released details on Seven Seas Splendor’s public spaces and 10 suite categories ahead of the luxury cruise ship’s 2020 debut. Several popular areas from sibling vessel Seven Seas Explorer on Decks Four and Five of Seven Seas Splendor will see some significant revisions, the cruise line said. The Grand Staircase will now face the entrance to the ship’s largest restaurant, Compass Rose. Coffee Connection is moving to the port side of the ship and is being expanded with a new al fresco seating area. The Pan-Asian restaurant Pacific Rim will remain on the port side, offering guests an unobstructed view of the eatery’s central sculpture from the reception area.
In addition to the public spaces, Seven Seas Splendor has 375 suites, ranging from the 307 square-foot, entry-level Veranda Suite, to the 4,443 square-foot Regent Suite. Each suite category has a distinctive look and a private balcony, along with European king-sized Elite Slumber Beds and oversized bathrooms with marble and decorative tile.
The suite categories on Seven Seas Splendor include:
The Regent, Master, Grand, Splendor, Seven Seas and Penthouse Suites represent the 88 Distinctive Suites onboard Seven Seas Splendor. In addition to all the amenities currently included on Regent Seven Seas Cruises, guests booked in a Distinctive Suite are entitled to one-night pre-cruise luxury hotel package, priority restaurant reservations, daily canapé delivery, personalized butler service, choice of bath amenities and a customized pillow menu.
- Regent Suite: The top-tier Regent Suite at 4,443 square feet is situated at the ship’s top deck. It has a 1,417 square foot balcony overlooking the bow of the ship, as well as a master bath with gilded golden accents, a private spa with steam and sauna, and complimentary in-suite spa treatments. In every port guests of the Regent Suite can go ashore and explore with a personal car and guide. Butler service, walk-in closet, one large master bedroom as well as an additional bedroom and two and a half baths are other notable features.
- Master Suite: This two-bedroom suite is styled like a luxe Park Avenue home, with rich woods and highlighted by touches of aubergine. Located at the aft of the ship on decks eight and nine allowing for unobstructed views of the horizon, the four Master Suites measure between 2,108 and 1,895 square feet and have an expansive living area, bar for entertaining and balconies up to 994 square feet. Adjacent to each bedroom, guests will find marble and stone bathrooms.
- Grand Suite: The Grand Suite has emerald design accents along with rich grey, brown, and cream tones. Ranging from 1,836 to 1,277 square feet, the Grand Suite has a private balcony, two baths, and living areas with rich stone mosaics, exotic woods and curated furniture adornments.
- Splendor Suite: Ranging in size from 918 to 821 square feet, the one bedroom, one-and-a-half-bathroom Splendor Suites are designed with calming hues of cream, grey, and brown and plush furniture. There is also a full dining table for in-room service and a closet with marble and stone detailed bath, as well as a half bath.
- Seven Seas Suite: This suite has more than 800 square feet of space in a soothing color palette. Ssliding glass doorways leading to the private balcony. A marble bathroom sits adjacent to the bedroom and walk-in closet.
- Penthouse Suite: The sapphire-inspired Penthouse Suites range up to 642 square feet, with an entertainment center that separates the living room and bedroom. Sliding glass doorways in both the bedroom and living room lead to a balcony with outdoor furnishings. A walk-through closet provides drawer and hanging space along with two entries.
The Concierge suites account for 140 suites aboard Seven Seas Splendor. In addition to all the amenities currently included on Regent Seven Seas Cruises, guests booked in a Concierge suite are entitled to one-night pre-cruise luxury hotel package and priority access to book shore excursions and specialty dining.
Concierge Suites are highlighted by a soothing color palette of creams and blushes. This category of suite aboard Seven Seas Splendor is designed to maximize ocean views, according to the cruise line, with the beds facing the private balcony.
Superior & Veranda Suites
The Superior, Deluxe Veranda and Veranda Suites on Seven Seas Splendor are 464, 361, and 307 square feet respectively. The Superior and Veranda Suites aim for a warm island manor feel and have curtains that separate the bedroom, with vanity and sitting area outfitted with a sofa, coffee table large enough for in-suite dining as well as desk space.
This story originally appeared on www.travelagentcentral.com.