Crystal Cruises is offering the new “Crystal VIP Airport Service” – the first of its kind offered by a cruise line. The service, available for purchase internationally by all Crystal cruisers, utilizes worldwide, “on-the-ground” airport resources to facilitate a hassle-free airport experience for guests traveling to and from their Crystal ship. Travelers enjoy customized services that may include:
- Greeting upon airport arrival (inbound, outbound and connecting flights)
- Luggage porter service
- Flight tracking and handling, including assistance with delayed or cancelled flights and related lodging, transportation, meals, etc.
- Escorted and expedited check-in, security, customs, and immigration
- Entree to restricted-access airport lounges
- Preferred boarding
- Limousine/town car transfers between airport, home, day room, and/or ship
Packages are available for up to four people. Prices vary depending on location and the services selected, with amenity menu subject to local laws, regulations, and/or airline/airport policies. Guests can log into Crystal’s online “Priority Check-in & Planning Center” for specific options correlating to their flight itineraries.
For more information, visit www.crystalcruises.com.