Remote Lands has announced its latest private jet expedition, in partnership with Aman, for September 8-20, 2019. The itinerary will take 24 people through China on a Boeing Business Jet, dining and staying in four Aman resorts—in Beijing, Hangzhou, Lijiang and Shanghai. Travelers will also see Xian, Chengdu and Zhangjiajie.
This 12-night itinerary lets guests see China’s cities, landscapes and wildlife. Features include:
- A champagne lunch atop the Great Wall of China
- Visiting the millennia-old tomb of the First Emperor of China to see the Terracotta Warriors
- Interacting with pandas at the Dujiangyan Panda Base
- Hiking around the river canyon Tiger Leaping Gorge
- Riding on the world’s highest elevator above Zhangjiajie Park
- Walking among the over-2,500-foot-tall sandstone towers that inspired the fantasy world of James Cameron’s hit Avatar
- Learning about the historic Bund along Shanghai’s waterfront with an expert in history and architecture
All touring on this journey is private and each traveler will have their own car, driver and guide for all airport transfers and touring, alongside customizable and personalized itineraries. Special Guests will go see the entire group in unique venues for cocktail and dinner parties.
Travelers will get to stay at:
- Aman at Summer Palace in Beijing: Set in a series of historic pavilions that formerly housed guests of the Imperial Court
- Amanfayun in Hangzhou: A traditional Chinese courtyard village home to ancient villas
- Amandayun in Lijiang: A hilltop resort located next to UNESCO World Heritage Site Old City quarter of Lijiang
- Amanyangyun in Shanghai: A wellness retreat featuring traditional Chinese cultural activities.
The program occurs September 8-20, 2019 costing $59,888 per person based on double occupancy. Places are limited to 24 guests.