Soneva, a luxury resort operator, is collaborating with the Michelin Guide for numerous dinner events to be hosted at its resorts in the Maldives and Thailand. The meals are included in Soneva’s Festival of Color, which showcases top chefs from around the world at the various Soneva properties.
Michelin-star chefs are going to host exclusive dinner events at Soneva properties, each for up to eight guests at a time. This is the first Michelin Guide event in the Maldives. Under the terms of the partnership, Soneva and the Michelin Guide will be promoting these chef events:
- October 7-12, 2018 at Soneva Fushi: Gert de Mangeleer, from three-starred Belgium restaurant Hertog Jan
- October 15-21, 2018 at Soneva Fushi: Bruno Oger, from two-starred French restaurant La Villa Archange
- November 5-12, 2018 at Soneva Fushi: Yoann Conte, from two-starred French restaurant Bord du Lac
- November 25-December 2, 2018 at Soneva Fushi: Pere Planaguma, from two-starred Spanish restaurant Les Col
- December 5-14, 2018 at Soneva Fushi: Tim Raue, from two-starred German Restaurant Tim Raue
- December 22, 2018-January 4, 2019 at Soneva Fushi and Soneva Jani: Ronan Kervarrec, from two-starred French restaurant La Table de Plaisance
- February 14-17, 2019 at Soneva Fushi: Tom Aikens, from two-starred UK restaurant Toms Kitchen
- March 4-9, 2019 at Soneva Fushi: Guillaume Bracaval, from two-starred French restaurant Michel Troisgros
- October 6-11, 2019 at Soneva Fushi: Maxime Meilleur, from three-starred French restaurant La Bouitte
Note: The Michelin stars represented above are based upon the respective restaurant's recognition for 2018 edition in their respective cities/ territories.
Soneva is also bringing along welcoming explorers, free-divers, astronauts, astronomers, authors, wellness experts, wine producers, sake experts and others who will be providing guest entertainment.