Virgin Limited Edition's newly opened villa, Son Balagueret – situated on the Son Bunyolga Estate – is the latest addition following the opening of the first two villas, SA Terra Rotja and Sa Punta de S' Aguila in summer 2016. The private estate, with its own gated entrance, is over 700 acres and is located in between Esporels and Banyalbufar on the northwest coast of Mallorca.
Son Balagueret is spread over three floors and includes a central courtyard, a private heated swimming pool and panoramic views over the estate and the coastline. The villa sleeps up to six people in three bedrooms, one of which is located in a turret dating back to the 13th Century. Rates start at €13,095 (approximately $13,880) during the low season and €18,765 (approximately $19,889) during the peak season for a seven-night stay. Guests looking to stay over Christmas and New Years are encouraged to contact the reservations team directly. Included in the stay:
- Accommodations for seven nights
- All drinks including wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks and Spanish sparkling wine
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner including a local restaurant reservation one night
- A concierge service to take care of activities and restaurant bookings
- Wireless internet
- Daily housekeeping and pool servicing
- Private heated pool
- Nearby tennis court (racquets and balls provided)
- All local taxes
Virgin Limited Edition is Sir Richard Branson's collection of retreats and luxury hotels. The collection's properties include: Mahali Mzuri, Kenya; Necker Island, British Virgin Islands; The Roof Gardens, London; Necker Belle, British Virgin Islands; The Lodge, Switzerland; Mont Rochelle, South Africa; Ulusaba, South Africa and Sun Bunyola, Mallorca.