Several luxury hotels in the Napa area have recently announced new vacation packages, upgraded accommodations and million-dollar renovations. So, whether you want to spend a romantic weekend with your significant other for Valentine's Day, celebrate your upcoming wedding, or just want to spend some time outdoors as the weather warms up, here's a selection of goings-on that you need to know about.
The Westin Verasa Napa
The Westin Verasa Napa hotel in Downtown Napa is offering a bachelorette getaway package for guests to celebrate upcoming nuptials. The Napa Bachelorette Party includes:
- A two-bedroom suite (blackout dates apply)
- Robe & slippers for each guest
- Bottle of champagne or wine and bites from BANK Café & Bar delivered to room upon request
- Private session with a wine concierge to select the bottle for the celebration
- A personalized tour of local wineries to visit via the hotel’s concierge
- One in-room spa treatment per guest from Gloria Curry Day Spa
- Private yoga class for the group through the yoga concierge
- Morning brunch at BANK Café & Bar
- Late check-out
Groups can also book a reservation at Chef Ken Frank’s Michelin-starred La Toque, which serves award-winning modern French cuisine.
River Terrace Inn
This luxury hotel in Napa Valley completed a $5 million expansion and renovation in September 2017 that included an expansion of the guest ooms, the porte-cochère, lobby and front desk, hallways, ALBA restaurant, meeting and event spaces, the fitness center and more.
The River Terrace Inn added six new luxury riverfront guest rooms and two suites; each new room has a fireplace, patio and separate shower and jetted bathtubs. The outdoor pool was removed, and a River Walk Clearing outdoor event space was introduced. Additionally, a new 1,400-square-foot ballroom opening out onto the Napa River was added, as well as various outdoor breakout spaces for meetings and events.
The outdoor terrace at ALBA, the property’s recently opened restaurant, was remodeled to include a new full bar and outdoor fire pits. The porte-cochère and lobby were remodeled, including removing the front desk and replacing it with individual pods to present a more streamlined arrival experience. Hallways were also updated with new carpet and paint, and the fitness center was relocated, expanded and outfitted with new equipment.
The Poetry Inn
The Poetry Inn, located in Napa Valley's Stags Leap District, will offer a “High Romance” Package for couples seeking a private luxury getaway. The package is available for mid-week stays and may be purchased for $675, in addition to applicable room rates, which begin at $650 per night.
The package includes:
- Wine and artisan cheese plate upon arrival
- A bottle of Cliff Lede Vineyards 2014 Scarlet Love Cabernet Sauvignon
- A hot air balloon voyage for two guests
- A fireside wine tasting at Cliff Lede Vineyards
- A one-hour couples' organic cocoa massage
- Locally made hand-crafted chocolates
- Candlelight turndown service
- A private multi-course breakfast served on the private terrace above the Valley floor
- Late checkout