Jetting to Miami this Saturday? The Fontainebleau Miami Beach is hosting the "Weekend of Bridal Luxury: Something Borrowed, Something Bleau" wedding extravaganza.
Presented by Modern Luxury Brides South Florida, brides-to-be and their bridal parties will be able to take part in a wedding planning experience at the hotel, with the option to book a hotel package to stay the weekend. The package also includes dining and special spa offers and experiences.
The event will include an oceanside fashion show, gourmet luncheon, access to the Dream Up Showcase, where five top planners will present elegant event concepts and vie for the title of top design and a Wedding Academy, which will include tips on everything from accessories to etiquette from industry experts. During lunch, celebrity fashion designer Rene Ruiz will showcase couture bridal fashions.
The event package (from $399 per night) includes:
- Deluxe guestroom accommodations
- Access for two (2) into an exclusive oceanside fashion show
- Two (2) passes to the Wedding Experience on October 11 including plated, four course lunch
- Breakfast for two (2) at Vida each morning
- Dinner for two (2) at Fontainebleau’s American Bistro-Lounge, Michael Mina 74
- A $25 gift certificate per person from Lapis spa, along with access to spa facilities throughout stay
- Luxe Swag Bag
*Based on double occupancy, each additional guest is $150 per night
The Wedding Day Experience Package (for non-hotel guests; $60 per person) includes:
- One (1) pass to Something Borrowed, Something Bleau Wedding Experience
- Luxurious Seated Four Course Luncheon
- Exclusive fashion showcase by celebrity fashion designer, Rene Ruiz
- Luxe Swag Bag
- Individual Petit Cake from Fontainebleau’s award winning pastry team
- Validated discounted parking ($12)