Taking all appropriate steps in line with guidelines from the World Health Organization and government authorities according to each location, Aman Resorts is getting ready to again welcome guests.
Additionally, Aman partnered with Diversey, a global leader in providing smart, sustainable solutions for cleaning and hygiene, and implemented all the appropriate best practices. These measures include thorough cleaning and sanitization, the proper use of personal protective equipment and staff training in all aspects of health, safety and hygiene. The series of protocols vary from country to country and resort to resort and will evolve and be updated as the situation changes.
Further, Aman says its “niche segment of hideaway resorts” is well-poised for travel in a post-COVID-19 world, from the architecture and design of standalone pavilions with private pools to the low room count.
Planned reopening dates (which may be subject to change) include:
Europe and Africa
- Amanruya (Turkey) – Opened June 6
- Aman Venice (Italy) – June 18
- Amanzoe (Greece) – June 18
- Aman Sveti Stefan (Montenegro) – July 1
- Amanjena (Morocco) – July (date to be determined)
- Aman Le Melezin (France) – December 11
United States and the Caribbean
- Amangiri (U.S.) – Opened May 21
- Amangani (U.S.) – Opened June 1
- Camp Sarika (U.S.) – July 1
- Amanera (Dominican Republic) – July 1
- Amanyara (Turks and Caicos) – July 24
- Amanemu (Japan) – Opened June 1
- Amanjiwo (Indonesia) – June 19
- Amanpulo (Philippines) – June 26
- Amanpuri (Thailand) – Villas remained open throughout; hotel reopens July 1
- Aman Tokyo (Japan) – July 1
- Amantaka (Laos) – July 1
- Aman Villas at Nusa Dua (Indonesia) – July 1
- Amandari (Indonesia) – July 1
- Amankila (Indonesia) – July 1
- Amangalla (Sri Lanka) – August 1
- Amanwella (Sri Lanka) – August 1
- Amanwana (Indonesia) – August 1
- Amanbagh (India) – September 1
- Aman-i-Khas (India) – October 1
- Amankora (Bhutan) – To be determined
Aman Kyoto (Japan), Amanoi (Vietnam) and Amansara (Cambodia) remained open throughout, while Amanyangyun, Amanfayun, Aman Summer Palace and Amandayan (all in China) have also opened already.