Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort has launched the new No Place Like Home Keiki Package. The package is designed to meet the needs of today’s luxury family traveler, providing them with the comfort of a residential-style luxury beach villa, outfitted with family-friendly amenities and VIP experiences.
According to the resort, each No Place Like Home Keiki Package is a unique vacation curated by the resort’s VIP team to fit the family’s age needs and Hawaiian vacation desires. With the new family package, guests receive:
- Overnight accommodations in one of the property’s luxury villas outfitted with a full kitchen, living room area, private lanai with Jacuzzi tub and grill, laundry room, and direct lawn access so that kids have space to run around
- Specialty amenities tailored to different age groups such as a baby pool for toddlers, lawn games for children, and age-appropriate toys
- A reserved poolside cabana complete with a basket filled with family-friendly amenities such as diapers, baby sunscreen, floaties, and pool toys
- A stocked fridge and ingredients for a homemade dinner to enjoy in the villa
- A Date Night for parents at Ka’ana Kitchen, while the children have a night in with a nanny
- Access to the resort’s outdoor activities such as kayaking, snorkeling, paddleboarding, outrigger experiences, and go-pro rentals
- Families can immerse themselves in the island experience with regional farm-to-table dining, direct access to Mokapu Beach and tropical views.
Rates for the new package start at $1,738.