Auberge Resorts Collection launched a series of family activities for summer 2017, ranging from coral reef expeditions in Fiji to star gazing in Napa Valley. Auberge's tailor-made experiences offer a combination of luxury, adventure and family experiences. New family adventures are now available at these Auberge Resorts Collection properties:
Calistoga Ranch: Calistoga Ranch offers contemporary lodge compounds with outdoor living rooms, hiking trails, an on-site organic garden, and a separate kids pool.
- Family offer: Family Grape Stomp & Blending - Families can enjoy an exclusive wine-blending experience—including a grape stomp for kids—to create a "family vintage." While parents work with an expert winemaker to craft and sample a blend, kids will be able to experience a classic grape stomp.
Solage: Solage has a 130-foot pool—the largest in Napa Valley—a separate family pool, bocce courts, an indoor-outdoor restaurant and complimentary cruiser bicycles.
- Family offer: Take Your Loved Ones to the Stars - Families can enjoy night skies while astronomers point out the constellations
Los Cabos, Mexico
Chileno Bay Resort & Residences: A new resort, Chileno Bay Resort & Residences boasts a three-tiered swimming pool, complimentary water sports, a toes-in-the-sand taco bar, kids club, on-site movie theatre and beachside hiking trails.
- Family offer: Create Your Family Adventure - Families can tailor their own adventure by selecting two activities such as a guided snorkeling tour, Mexican cooking class, smoothie class, family fitness class, or movie night. The experience includes a family dinner at the resort's open-air COMAL restaurant or TnT, the beachfront taco bar.
Esperanza: Esperanza has five swimming pools—including four for families—a kids club, an oceanfront restaurant, swim-up pool pars, two private beaches and Mexicanismo, a weekly fiesta with local crafts, music and fireworks.
- Family offer: Play Together in Baja - Swim with whale sharks, snorkel or join in a baby sea turtle release. Families can also opt to stay on shore with stand up paddle board lessons in the pool.
Hacienda AltaGarcia: The resort is set in the mountains of southern Costa Rica, offering families plenty of opportunity for adventure.
- Family offer: Discover the Real Costa Rica - Families can partake in an immersive adventure like horseback riding and lunch with a Costa Rican cowboy, Namu Waterfalls hike, treasure hunt in the forest, and river rafting.
Hotel Jerome: Aspen's landmark hotel, Hotel Jerome draws on the town's historic charm and local mountain adventures.
- Family offer: The Greatest Gift Package - Families can go trail-wagging with Rocky, the resort's Bernese Mountain Dog, or take a two-hour private exploration at the Aspen Center for Exploration
The Auberge Residences at Element 52: Located in Telluride, Colorado, The Auberge Residences at Element 52 are multi-bedroom residences set at the base of a mountain along the San Miguel River.
- Family offer: Summer Recess - Spend the day white water rafting or taking a Jeep tour over Orphir Pass and through the ghost town of Alta. Finish the day with s'mores around the fire pit.
Nanuku: Nanuku offers beachfront villas, private pools, resort amenities and the attentive care of a 'villa mama' to assist the families wants and needs.
- Family offer: Fiji, Fun and Sun - Families can set sail with a two-hour Hobie Cat sailing lesson, or take a snorkeling tour of Fiji's coral and sea life. Back on land, a food safari tour brings families to source local natural ingredients that Nanuku's chefs will cook in a family dinner that evening.
Maliouhana: Maliouhana offers complimentary water sports, a 'secret' beach to explore and a two-tiered infinity-edge swimming pool.
- Family offer: Summer Family Escape - Families can take a Garden Tour at Maliouhana's estate gardens. The tour takes families through rows of native herbs, fruits, plans and vegetables.