Auberge Resorts Collection has announced a new series of romantic vacation packages just in time for the fall.
The hazy, crazy days of summer are quickly winding down, and the busy schedule of social gatherings and family vacations are coming to a close. What better time than now to reconnect with your significant other on a relaxing getaway for two?
Look no further than Auberge Resorts Collection’s Romance of Escape Experiences this fall:
- Auberge de Soilel (Napa Valley) – Tres Romantique: Get exclusive after-hours access to the Auberge Spa at the Auberge du Soleil. The evening begins with an outdoor bath for two, followed by a couple's massage and dessert paired with wine. Then, take in a private soak in the spa’s pools and herbal Hamman steam. The following morning, guests can expect breakfast for two in the room or on the terrace of the hotel’s Michelin star restaurant.
- Caslistoga Ranch, an Auberge Resort (Napa Valley) – Twilight in the Vines: Enjoy a picnic at twilight in the resort’s Cabernet vineyard, with a spread of food from The Lakehouse, a bottle of wine, and soft blankets. Before the picnic, couples can experience a "vinotherapy" treatment, followed by a massage at the spa.
- Chileno Bay Resort & Residences, an Auberge Resort (Los Cabos) – Love Potion: On this three-day escape, couples can go on a scuba diving excursion, complete with an underwater photo session done by a professional photographer. After, take part in an interactive mixology class where you can learn how to make Love Potion #9 in a poolside bungalow and learn the art of glass blowing.
- Esperanza, an Auberge Resort (Los Cabos) – Starlit Love: Guests can experience a romantic dinner on the beach at Esperanza, followed by an outdoor couple’s spa treatment.
- Hacienda AltaGracia, an Auberge Resort (Costa Rica) – 50 Shades of Green: Take an ultralight plane ride over Costa Rica and see the countryside’s 50 shades of green from above. Along the way, couples get a chance to see rushing waterfalls, the beautiful ocean, and even humpback whales migrating north along the coast.
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort (Aspen) – Elevated Elation: Stay at Hotel Jerome, Aspen’s landmark hotel and experience a private sunrise hot-air balloon ride, followed by a champagne breakfast in Old Snowmass. Then, unwind at Hotel Jerome Residence at the MIll with a couple’s massage and a private dinner for two.
- Nanuka, an Auberge Resort (Fiji) – A (Private) Island Affair: Set off from the resort via charter to a private island in Fiji. Couples can enjoy cocktails or fresh coconuts as they relax in a double hammock while listening to the sounds of the Pacific Ocean.
- Solage, an Auberge Resort (Napa Valley) – Weekend Crush: Get away midweek at the Solage Resort in Napa Valley, included with nightly discounts, a welcome wine amenity, and daily breakfast for two.
- The Auberge Residences at Element 52 (Telluride) – Height of Love: Stay at The Auberge Residences at Element 52, the private residences in Telluride. Enjoy a private, one-hour helicopter tour over the San Juan Mountains complete with a champagne toast as the sun sets.