Everyone wants to be an influencer—and most suffice with taking photos on their smartphone. Now, Dunton River Camp, the seasonal tented resort from Dunton Destinations located on the banks of the Dolores River in the Colorado Rockies, will help you improve your skills. This September 27 – 30, it is hosting its first-ever iPhone Photography Workshop, in collaboration with professional photographers Austin and Esther Mann.
The three-night photographic retreat at Dunton River Camp, set on nearly 500 acres of private wilderness area in the San Juan Mountains sub-range of the Colorado Rockies, will include:
- iPhone photography instruction from Austin and Esther Mann, including such topics as: Composition; editing; portrait mode; nighttime/low-light photography; panoramas; iPhone camera and editing apps; tips for taking photos of food, people and landscapes
- Accommodations in a luxury tent, equipped with a spacious en-suite bathroom, private lounging porch and gas-heating stove
- All meals and beverages, inclusive of alcohol
- Use of mountain bikes, fly-fishing gear and other outdoor activity equipment
- Two half-day guided hikes
Professional photographers, iPhone photo experts and married couple Austin and Esther Mann know the landscape and architecture of Dunton well and will instruct workshop participants (beginners and experienced photographers alike) on how to perfectly capture the setting through their iPhone lens. Austin, whose iPhone photos have been published in National Geographic, Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler and on billboards and Apple Store displays around the world, works closely with Apple and other top brands to help their teams make the most of their powerful iPhone cameras. Esther works with non-profits and social enterprises around the world, capturing iconic imagery for such companies as charity:water, Warby Parker, TOMS and others.