The Conrad Dublin has introduced its first health and wellness offering – the Box & Detox Package. Kicking off on January 13, 2018, the hotel will partner with local experts at 5StarFitness to bring guests shadow boxing classes on the property. The class, which was inspired by the increasing popularity of boxing, will be complemented with an assortment of healthy eating options throughout guests’ stays.
Shadow boxing, also known as “boxercise,” involves punching and ducking combined with fast footwork to create a high intensity cardio workout. The 5StarFitness team will also include weights and strength training in 30-second intervals throughout the class to tone the entire body.
The Box & Detox Package includes:
- A 45-minute "boxercise" class complete with equipment on either Saturday, January 13, 20, or 27 at 8 a.m.
- Welcome amenity of a Superfood Smoothie and healthy snacks including granola bars and dried fruit
- Complimentary breakfast at The Coburg, serving a locally inspired menu offering options such as an egg white omelet or avocado toast
- Unlimited access to the 24-hour fitness center on property
- An overnight stay at the hotel (single occupancy from $328; double occupancy from $352)
Guests who are already staying at Conrad Dublin can join the class for a fee of $30 per person per class. Limited spots are available and must be reserved in advance.
In addition to the Box & Detox Package, Conrad Dublin offers the Hilton Honors mobile app, which gives global luxury travelers the ability to customize details of their hotel stay before, during, and after each visit via a smartphone or tablet, like pre-selecting bath amenities or checking-in while in-transit from the airport.