Corinthia Hotel Lisbon recently announced its newest deal: the Suite Lisbon package. The Suite Lisbon package starts at €220 (approximately $247) per room, per night and includes:
- Accommodations in one of Corinthia Hotel Lisbon's suites
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Champagne, truffles and white roses in suite
- A change of clothes pressed for free
- €40 (approximately $45) credit towards an ESPA treatment
- €40 redeemable in Tipico, the hotel's restaurant serving a fusion of Portuguese, contemporary Mediterranean and international cuisine
The hotel's suites offer spacious, open-plan rooms with views of the city, king-size beds, floor-to-ceiling windows, LCD HDTVs, complimentary Wi-Fi and tea and coffee-makers.
Corinthia Hotel Lisbon is located a short distance from the city’s sights and landmarks, the latest to open being the Museu de Arts, Arquitetura e Tecnologia (the Museum of Art, Architecture & Technology, or MAAT for short), located along the banks of the Tagus River in the Belem district. Opened last October, it spans two buildings and showcases contemporary culture through visual arts, new media, architecture, technology and science.
MAAT is part of an urban revitalization program along Lisbon's historic waterfront. Approximately $37.9 million of upgrades and additions will transform Lisbon's tourism infrastructure over the next three years, including the opening of a Jewish Museum in 2019. Other projects include upgrading the Ajuda National Palace, a new Sul e Sueste boat terminal in the center of the city, improved signage for tourists, CCTV at popular tourist sites, an expanded events program and protection of historic shops.