Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg has launched a Summer Escape package which takes advantage of the summer period between May and July known as White Nights, or Belye Nochi, the period when St. Petersburg has late sunsets and early sunrises, with twilight lasting throughout the night.
As part of the package, guests can choose a night sightseeing trip by boat for two as part of the package, exploring the city's smaller rivers and canals.
Alternatively, guests can choose a trip to Peterhof, a majestic series of palaces and gardens known as the Russian Versailles and recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Inside the five-star hotel, guests will enjoy other benefits as part of the package:
- Buffet breakfast in the Executive Lounge
- Accommodation in one of the hotel's executive rooms with access to the Executive Lounge, which provides complimentary drinks and snacks throughout the day
- Free 24-hour access to the gym and sauna
- Late check-out until 3 PM, subject to availability
- Free Wi-Fi in the bedrooms and throughout the hotel
The Summer Escape package is available now through September 15 with rates starting at £232 (approximately $297) per room, per night.
Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg houses 388 rooms and suites including 95 executive rooms and a Memorial Museum at its core. The hotel also boasts the largest five-star conference and meeting facility in the city with 17 meeting rooms and 1,000 guest capacity. orinthia St Petersburg was acquired by Corinthia Hotels in 2002 and underwent a huge renovation and expansion in 2009. It is one of the Corinthia Hotels’ collection of five-star hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta.