La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort Siena has joined the Curio Collection by Hilton. The hotel becomes the first Curio Collection by Hilton hotel in Italy, and joins a collection of more than 30 hotels and resorts worldwide.
Located near the city of Siena – a World Heritage Site – La Bagnaia has access the city's main attractions, including the Piazza del Campo, the Mangia Tower, and the Santa Maria Assunta Cathedral.
The Tuscan resort also offers fine dining, a wellness spa, and a world-class 18-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. Spread over 2,700 acres, the resort is divided across a number of buildings between two main “hamlets” – Borgo La Bagnaia and Borgo la Filetta.
- 99 guest rooms, including 12 suites, each furnished with uniquely sourced art
- La Voliera restaurant has a terrace for dining by candlelight with views of the hills of Siena
- The Buddha Spa is a modern Tuscan wellness center with natural thermal waters, which are channeled into swimming pools decorated with classical columns and antique vases
- Royal Golf Bagnaia is the first 18-hole Tuscan golf course, and covers nearly 300 acres
- The largest pillar-free ballroom in the region with views of the golf course and countryside, accommodating up to 250 guests
- Five additional meeting rooms in the Congress Centre that can accommodate gatherings of up to 450 guests
Curio – A Collection by Hilton launched in 2014, and is part of the Hilton Honors rewards program, allowing guests to earn exclusive discounts, free Wi-Fi, and free nights.