In celebration of its 20th anniversary, the David Citadel, a five-star luxury hotel in the heart of Jerusalem, is offering guests several commemorative packages throughout the summer. With the recent completion of its grand renovation overseen by Italian designer, Piero Lissoni that saw a complete refurbishment of guestrooms, suites and public spaces, these experiences showcase the newly revamped hotel.
The celebratory activities are available exclusively to guests for stays July 1 to December 31, 2018. The promotion includes an Exclusive Access Pass, highlighting the best of the city, as well as a range of additional specials. All offers must be booked directly with the hotel by phone and are subject to availability (excluding Jewish Holidays and Christmas).
Exclusive Access Pass
The “Exclusive Access Pass” celebrates the food, culture and natural beauty of Israel. This package includes:
- Overnight accommodations for four nights in the Presidential Suite
- One intimate dinner at the Mamilla Rooftop Restaurant
- One private, VIP tour of the Old City
- Chef-led tour of Machane Yehuda, an iconic marketplace with more than 250 vendors
- One helicopter tour for two from the Mamilla Hotel over Jerusalem, the Judean Mountains, Masada and the Dead Sea
- VIP Progressive dinner incorporating three of Jerusalem’s top restaurants
- Private transfers in a Mercedes Benz to and from Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion Airport
The Exclusive Access Pass is available for $20,000
Stay Like a President, Give Like a President
For one night only, August 20th, guests can stay at the Presidential and Royal Suites for a minimum charity donation of $200 (a value of $4,900). One-hundred percent of the proceeds donated by guests will be directed to Miracle Flights, an organization dedicated to providing children and their families free flights to distant, specialized care and valuable second medical opinions.
20th Anniversary Package
The 20th Anniversary Package includes a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine upon arrival. Guests will enjoy a 20 percent discount on dining during their stay. In celebration of the traditional 20th anniversary, guests will also receive a welcome gift from the Israel Museum.