Known for its holiday traditions, Dukes London is again offering a variety of special packages and experiences to celebrate the season.
The historic boutique hotel in Mayfair will be dressed with Christmas decorations, including real trees in all of the deluxe one-bedroom suites and the penthouse suite. There will also be stockings for all guests at the hotel on Christmas Day as well as a performance by a cappella group The Buzztones. The London group will also perform their classic Christmas carols on other select nights. Throughout December, guests can enjoy satsumas and mulled wine in the lobby and drawing rooms.
Guests attending Midnight Mass at the nearby St. James's Church will be escorted personally by Dukes London staff.
On New Year’s Day traditional bagpipers will play throughout the drawing rooms, and a New Year's countdown complete with a glass of bubbly or a sparkling cocktail will ring in the New Year.
Other holiday experiences include:
- The Hotel’s Great British Restaurant (GBR) will offer a festive set menu from the start of December through Christmas Eve. Specials include Pork Terrine and Roasted Pheasant, or Roasted Onion Tart and Charred Cauliflower, as well as traditional Plum Pudding and Stilton. This is offered in two, three and four courses.
- Served the night before and on Christmas Day, special a la carte options are available including Parsley Root Espuma, Guinea Fowl Terrine, cured & roasted Organic Salmon, and Norfolk Bronze Turkey with "all the festive trimmings." There is one seating on Christmas Eve; two seatings on Christmas Day.
- Guests can celebrate Boxing Day with brunch. The spread will include Devilled Duck Egg and English Charcuterie to share; available December 26.
- Ring in the New Year with a festive three-course, pre-celebration dinner with starters like Gin Cured Salmon, mains including Aged Beef Fillet, and choice of Chocolate Fondant with malt ice cream, salted caramel and hazelnut or Lemon Parfait with crispy meringue, basil and lemon curd for dessert; available December 31.
- For those that celebrated a little too much, the New Year’s Brunch will help guests recover. Starters include Venison, Black Pudding Scotch Egg and Salt Baked Beetroots; mains like Chicken Kiev and Smoked Haddock Omelette; and desserts including Lemon Meringue Pie and Plum Crumble; available January 1.
- Throughout December, Dukes London will offer Festive Afternoon Tea including fresh, infused tea, coffee or hot chocolate along with a selection of sandwiches, festive cakes and tray bakes.
Dukes London is also offering a variety of holiday packages including:
- Christmas Sparkle: Guests receive 10 percent off the best available rate and a full English breakfast the next morning. They will be welcomed with wintry mulled wine or hot chocolate at check-in. Available December 15-29.
- The Ultimate Christmas Break: Upon arrival, guests will be offered celebratory cocktails and Canapés before dinner at GBR. They will meet in the hotel lobby at 11:30 p.m. to be escorted to Midnight Mass at St James before hot milk and cookies served in-room at bedtime. Available on December 24; on December 25th, guests are invited to a full English breakfast served in GBR followed by a glass of champagne and Canapés before a six-course Christmas Lunch. Rates starting at £630 per person for a two-night package.
- Christmas Family: When guests book one of the Deluxe Family Suites daily breakfast and personal butler service is included. Rates starting from £750 per Family Suite (two adults and two children.)