Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa has introduced a new experience combining their signature poolside cabanas with Kopari, the La Jolla-based national beauty brand. The property makes for an easy day-cation from Los Angeles since it's located just a few hours from the city.
For $325, guests can book the poolside cabanas for a full day for two people. Reservations include:
- Two Kopari Multi-tasking mini kits
- Two Signature Kopari beach towels
- The choice of a two-poolside mini spa service (Kopari Hydrating Hand Treatment, Kopari Hydrating Foot Treatment, Kopari Nourishing Coconut Hair & Scalp Treatment)
- One Kopari Coconut Rose Toner on Ice
- Bottle of rosé
- Mini fridge equipped with organic coconut water, Suja Juices & Evian Water
Kopari products are made from 100 percent organic coconut oil and are free from sulfates, silicones, parabens, GMOs and other harmful ingredients as well as being cruelty-free. Kopari's coconut oil is sustainably sourced from the Philippine Islands and products are made in Southern California. The company donates $1 from each direct-to-consumer sale to Waves for Water.
Currently, Kopari offers a multitasking line made up of Coconut Sheer Oil, Coconut Body Glow, Coconut Balm and Organic Coconut Melt and a body-care line, made up of Coconut Crush Scrub, Coconut Body Milk and Coconut Body Oil. New products are expected to be available this year.
Estancia La Jolla has a AAA Four Diamond Rating is located between San Diego’s seaside villages of La Jolla and Del Mar. There are 210 guestrooms and suites, two restaurants, wine bar, and café style coffee shop.
Recently, Pacific Hospitality Group announced the appointment of Mairead Hennessy as general manager of the hotel.