Grand Velas Los Cabos, a beachfront resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, announced that it has been accepted into the Virtuoso Hotels & Resorts Program. The Virtuoso Hotels & Resorts Program is the industry's longest-running program and has more five-star properties than any other organization.
To qualify for the program, Grand Velas Los Cabos was reviewed by a representative committee of Virtuoso travel-agency owners who evaluated the resort on its value, accommodations, and experiences.
The resort offers all-inclusive amenities and facilities, including a selection of specialty restaurants; large suites, some with plunge pools; a 35,000-square-foot spa with 16 treatment rooms and hydrotherapy facility; a three-to-one staff-to-guest ratio; over 16,000 square feet of meeting facilities, and a resort-wide commitment to the environment. The all-inclusive rate includes suite accommodations, a la carte gourmet meals, premium branded beverages, 24-hour in-suite service, access to the fitness center, nightly entertainment, and more. Grand Velas Los Cabos is currently offering a Summer Sale package including: luxury amenities, a $50 spa credit, welcome bottle of tequila and 10 percent off in the resort's boutique.
To become part of the Virtuoso Hotels & Resorts Program, minimum qualifications for a property include:
- Five-star of four-star deluxe classification
- A desirable or unique geographic location
- Excellence in both service and quality, maintained at the highest levels, with a proven track record of luxury, attention to detail, and guest recognition
- Daily breakfast; preferential rates, and a value-added, exclusive amenity for Virtuoso travelers
- References from Virtuoso travel advisers who have experienced the property
- Virtuoso's Hotels & Resorts team performs a thorough analysis of market conditions and Virtuoso network needs prior to adding any new property