The Hotel d'Inghilterra in Rome has a new interior vibe after finishing the renovation of 51 rooms in cross categories. The room revamp commenced in 2017 and as of April, the rooms are now ready to welcome guests.
In the newly remodeled rooms, contemporary upholsteries, lamps, carpets and paintings have been introduced to create a refined atmosphere. Hi-speed WiFi and new smart TV's have also been added to the refurbished rooms. Despite the changes, the architect remained true to the original style of an aristocratic mid-sixteenth century residence.
Acquired in July 2016 by Starhotels, the property has a wide range of rooms including: classic double, superior double, deluxe double, suite, deluxe junior suite, executive suite, executive junior suite, and the penthouse suite. The penthouse offers over 860 square feet of space with sleeping space for two. Inside, there's a lounge, dining room with a fireplace, study, a bedroom and two bathrooms. The suite's 2,100-square-foot terrace is accented with jasmine bushes and lemon and orange trees – providing a venue for receptions, private events and dinners prepared by the suite's private chef.
The Hotel d'Inghilterra is has several current offerings for travelers:
- Love Me offer: Through December 31, 2017
- Double room for two
- Love Kit for two
- Strawberries and champagne upon arrival
- Turndown service and chocolate hearts
- Continental breakfast for two served in room
- Late check-out
- Suite Temptation: Through December 31, 2017
- Save up to 20 percent off the best available room rate
- Accommodation and breakfast
- Welcome amenities
- Bottle of Prosecco
- A three-course dinner for two at Cafe Romano, beverages not included