Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong will open on April 28, 2017 as the first new-build hotel on the Kowloon waterfront of Victoria Harbour since 1995. Kerry Hotel aims to be a vibrant lifestyle destination for visitors and local alike.
Architect and interior designer Andre Fu created the 16-story hotel to embody his concept of “relaxed luxury.” Outdoor gardens will connect to the hotel’s public leisure areas, and the hotel’s art collection spans over 1,000 pieces and includes works from contemporary Asian artists.
Guests can enjoy views from the lobby to the waterfront through a curved glass window, measuring 26 feet tall and 262 feet long.
Over 60 percent of the 546 guestrooms and suites will have panoramic views of Victoria Harbour and the Hong Kong Island skyline through floor-to-ceiling windows. Guestrooms rang from 452 square feet (Deluxe category) to 3,165 square feet (Presidential Suite). A full range of services, including a complimentary minibar and a 43-inch flat screen LED IPTV (internet protocol TV), are available in the rooms.
Guests staying in Premium, Club and Suite category guestrooms will have access to the 3,230-square-foot Club Lounge, offering private check-in and check-out, complimentary breakfast buffet and all-day refreshments, suit pressing and shoe-shine services, and concierge service.
All five of the hotel’s restaurants as well as the bar will have outdoor terraces overlooking Victoria Harbour. Dining options will include:
- The Lobby Lounge, which will serve Hong Kong comfort food and Asian-inspired cocktails
- Hung Tong, the hotel’s signature restaurant will serve a contemporary take on classic Chinese dishes
- Big Bay Café, which will offer a variety of western and eastern cuisines and house-made desserts; it will also have a takeaway cart with pastries, sandwiches and premium coffee
- Red Sugar bar, where guests enjoy views of the harbor and skyline from a wraparound terrace while cocktails cocktails and bites
- And Dockyard, which will showcase talents from the city’s casual dining scene in a market food hall with its own app, with which diners can browse purveyors, menus, order food and drinks, and pay
Open 24 hours a day, Base Camp, Kerry Hotel will offer a selection of modern fitness equipment, an almost 250-foot outdoor heated swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, steam bath, and sauna, an outdoor jogging track, and spa facilities. Additional activities include: running clubs, outdoor adventure activities, and dance clubs.
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong will have 17 meeting venues will include the largest pillarless hotel ballroom in the city at 19,998 square feet. The hotel will also be home to the city’s largest LED wall, measured at 50.5 feet by 14 feet.
To explore the city, the hotel offers an Audi A8, BMW X5 M Series, and Mercedes V Class.
From now until July 31, guests booking the exclusive opening offer will enjoy the following benefits:
- A choice of complimentary upgrade to the next room category or complimentary breakfast buffet for two persons per day or 20 percent off the Best Available Rate
- Two complimentary drinks at Red Sugar per stay
- Complimentary minibar upon arrival
Terms and Conditions:
- The offer is only applicable to rooms (excluding suites) booked at the Best Available Rate and is subject to availability
- Stays must be completed by July 31, 2017
- Bookings must be made directly with the hotel via toll-free telephone (852) 3069 9988, email [email protected] or the hotel’s website www.shangri-la.com/hongkong/kerry.