To kick off the spring season, five luxury hotels in Japan have announced discounted booking rates, limited-time packages, and special agent commissions at their respective locations. Additionally, Osaka's business district is set to welcome a new luxury hotel just in time for summer.
May 15 to June 30, 2017 is the season for firefly dancing. The Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo boasts a 17-acre Japanese botanical garden where guests can observe fireflies in the air. During the Firefly period, the normal 10% agent commission is doubled to a special 20%.
The Ritz-Carlton Tokyo
- Two nights deluxe or suite accommodations in each hotel
- Daily breakfast for two
- Transfer to the rain station
- Special amenities
- Curated cultural activities (additional fees apply)
- Package must be secured at both Tokyo and Kyoto hotels and reservation needs to be made separately at each hotel
The Peninsula Tokyo
From now until December 31, 2017, Peninsula Tokyo guests can receive 20 percent off the Premier Rate (room only) for Suite category when booking 14 days or more in advance.
As a limited time campaign offer, guests at the Tokyo Prince can enjoy complimentary breakfast at BAR rate in the Porto buffet-style restaurant.
Hotel New Otani
For a limited time, guests at the Hotel New Otani can receive 30 percent off the best available rate when staying three consecutive nights or more.
- Until May 7, guests can hire a rickshaw and enjoy a cherry blossom tour to celebrate Cherry Blossom Season.
- April 1-3, 2017: experience a Japanese style festival in the garden with traditional performances such as, "Oiran Dochu", "Buyo" dance, and "Renjishi" lion dance; "manga" style portrait sketchers; along with games and food from stall vendors.
Opening Summer 2017, Conrad Osaka will take over the top seven floors of Nakanoshima Festival Tower West. The new hotel will boast 164 rooms, all-day dining, 680-square-meters of meeting space, wedding facilities, a health club, spa, and an indoor pool. Conrad Oasaka will be located in Osaka's business district.