Mandarin Oriental, Lago di Como has announced that it will open its doors for the 2020 summer season on June 18.
Following additional enhancements to its accommodation and public areas, Mandarin Oriental, Lago di Como will also relaunch with new health and safety measures as part of the groupwide “We Care” initiative. Guests can expect:
- Health declaration forms required on arrival as appropriate to each destination
- Temperature checks are underway for all guests and colleagues, as well as standard protocols for handling temperature detections of 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit and above
- Mandarin Oriental-branded personal protective equipment, available for all guests to use during their stay, which includes face masks, disinfectant hand sanitizers and disposable gloves
- Enhanced health and safety training measures have been put in place, including the correct procedures for wearing PPE equipment, social distancing awareness and case notification protocols
- Significant increases in regular disinfection is conducted across all hotel areas
- Table distancing measures in dining outlets to ensure alignment with local requirements
- In many locations, our hotel spas and wellness areas have introduced private areas for training and treatments
A new daily pizza menu by chef Vincenzo Guarino and an enhanced creative cocktail list by bar manager Luca de Filippis will be available at CO.MO Bar & Bistrot.
To celebrate the reopening, the resort is offering a Restart and Relax package that includes luxury accommodation, a complimentary fourth night, daily lakefront breakfast, daily three-course meal for two, complimentary parking and in-room minibar.
Additionally, the Staycation by M.O. offers Italian residents an upgrade, early check-in and late check-out, daily breakfast, a three-course meal for two, complimentary parking, minibar and a spa treatment.