The Mark Hotel in New York City has announced a Thanksgiving Package. Guests who book the package will enjoy a curated selection of special offerings well suited to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday weekend with the family. The Mark’s Thanksgiving Package will include a three-night minimum stay, along with a Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade brunch experience at Jean-Georges’ Nougatine restaurant—situated directly on the parade route for an exclusive viewing experience.
The package is available to book now through November 21, 2023 for stay dates from November 22, 2023 through November 25, 2023. Good to know: A portion of the package proceeds will benefit City Harvest to help rescue and deliver food to New Yorkers in need this holiday season.
The package includes:
- Thanksgiving Dinner (beverages not included) at The Mark Restaurant by Jean-Georges.
- Prime Orchestra seats to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular starring the Rockettes
- Themed VIP amenities
- Three-night stay package for two guests in a One-Bedroom Suite or three-night stay package for four guests in a Two-Bedroom Suite
- Daily breakfast credit of $45 per person at The Mark Restaurant by Jean-Georges, The Mark Bar or in-room dining
The package also includes Exclusive Parade experience:
- The Mark Pedicab to escort guests through Central Park and guide them to the venue where the balloons are inflated between 3 and 8 p.m. on November 22
- Breakfast at Nougatine by Jean-Georges and exclusive viewing point of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade from the restaurant’s frontage.
- Seating time is from 8 to 8:30 a.m. and guests are welcome to step outside at a prime location in front of the restaurant to enjoy the Thanksgiving Parade, starting at 9:30 a.m., while breakfast is being served until 10:30 a.m.
- Car transfer to Central Park West