Michelin-star culinary experts from across the globe will join the second edition of “Metropole Culinary Stars” from October 6-13 at Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi. The eight-day experience will feature 18 chefs who will work together on a series of meals at the Metropole Hanoi.
Over eight days, starting on October 6, the "Metropole Culinary Stars” will include the following dining experiences:
- October 6: An all-you-can eat “Angelina Sunday Brunch with the Stars” featuring culinary creations, live chef stations, free-flow drinks and lively music provided by a DJ
- October 7: A six-course “Exotic World of Spice” dinner in which each course is elevated by a different spice and paired with spice wines
- October 8: A seven-course “Dinner to Remember from the Farm & the Sea” sourced with the fresh ingredients from the fields and oceans
- October 9: A six-course “Most Exclusive Wine Dinner” featuring Champagne and Grand Crus from five different wineries
- October 10: There will be two main events this evening; first, is the “Trump-Kim Summit Four-Hands Dinner,” in which two Metropole chefs who prepared the four-course menu; the second is an “Extravagant Cheese & Wine Evening with Artisanal Bread” with more than 30 selections of Les Frères Marchand cheese served with artisanal bread
- October 11: A “Metropole Culinary Showdown Dinner” in which 14 chefs go head-to-head in a 60-minute live cook-off, while guests enjoy a four-course dinner menu
- October 12: An “All Star Dinner” including a 9-course dinner menu from 10 of the top participating chefs
- October 13: A “Magnifique Sunday Brunch” featuring nine live stations, along with an opportunity to interact directly with the chefs
All the events are open to the public.