The Ritz-Carlton Denver recently added a "babymoon" overnight package and a collection of pre-natal spa treatments, making it a desirable destination for expanding families and moms-to-be.
Babymoon Bliss Escape:
- Overnight accommodations in 550-square-foot guest rooms
- $150 spa credit to use towards Mommy-To-Be experience or any treatment(s)
- Bottle of sparking cider upon arrival
- "Craving" snack amenity upon arrival - Sweet & Savory Welcome: Dark & milk chocolate dipped potato chips and pretzels, house-made trail mix, fruit skewer
Mommy-To-Be Spa Package:
- 1st Trimester: 1-13 weeks; $230
- 50-minute organic facial, 50-minute pedicure, 25-minute manicure
- 2nd Trimester: 14-26 weeks; $320
- 50-minute organic facial, 50-minute Naturally Nurtured Massage, 50-minute pedicure
- 3rd Trimester: 27-40 weeks $355
- 50-minute Naturally Nurtured Massage, 50-minute organic facial, 25-minute manicure, 50-minute pedicure
All Mommy To-Be Spa packages come with The Ritz-Carlton rubber ducky & baby bib of choice. Plus, a full spa cuisine menu is available at The Ritz-Carlton Spa.
Other exclusive packages at The Ritz-Carlton Denver include: Treat You, offering overnight accommodations on the Club level, overnight valet parking, and one complimentary night; Rejuvenate You, offering a $50 credit to The Ritz-Carlton Spa, $100 dining credit and a one hour yoga class at Tru Fit athletic club for two; and Discover With You, including overnight accommodations, breakfast for two guests in ELWAY'S restaurant, $50 credit to use in any hotel outlet, and two bottles of locally crafted Root Beer upon arrival.
The Ritz-Carlton Denver is centered in the heart of downtown, offering easy access to the theater, arts and business districts, Larimer Square, Coors Field and the famed LoDo district. The property boasts 202 guestrooms - 47 suites and 32 Club Level rooms, along with 13,000-square-feet of meeting and event space.