The Omni Mount Washington Resort is hosting the “Thrive: A Wellness Immersion Weekend” event this November 10-12. The resort is offering guests a three-day package of healthy and insightful wellness activities, including forest bathing, restorative yoga, herbal remedies, and mind-body practices to improve health, vitality and relaxation.
Program highlights include:
- “That Which Adapts Thrives” Cocktail Reception with Barbara Close: An inspirational and informative evening with Barbara Close, the founder and CEO of Naturopatchica. Close holds a master’s degree in therapeutic herbalism from Maryland University of Integrative Health and credentials in advanced massage and aromatherapy.
- Forest Bathing in The White Mountains: Guests will take a leisurely, stress-relieving walk through the beautiful White Mountains in New Hampshire.
- “Restorative Yoga” with Carolyn Smith: Learn how to quiet the mind and reconnect with your body with registered yoga instructor Carolyn Smith. Smith uses aspects of yoga traditions such as Yin, Chakra, and Restorative to create a unique and accessible class.
- Pure Results Mini Facial Treatments: Treat skin inflammation with a facial treatment that uses the rejuvenating power of Naturopatchica’s clinically-proven Plant Stem Cell Booster Serum, along with ultrasonic and micro current technology.
- Everyday Herbalism: Partake in herbal treatment sessions that support muscle and joint health, natural immunity, and stress relief. The interactive sessions will include sampling and discussion about the healing effects of herbal teas, tinctures, and fortified honeys for guests to return home with.
- Spa luncheon: A healthy lunch with a full menu of anti-inflammatory items presented by Barbara Close.
- Additional Experiences: Include mountain hikes and free time to enjoy bespoke treatments at the resort spa.
The weekend package rate in the European Queen Room is $498 for single occupancy and $658 for double. Upgrade options are available, and guests will receive a 20 percent discount on services in the spa all weekend.