Atlantis, The Palm, is having the second edition of Culinary Month between the end of September and the end of October. The program allows attendees to meet, greet and eat with chefs including Nobu Matsuhisa and Gordon Ramsey. The itinerary is as follows:
Chef Nobu Matsuhisa is coming to town:
- September 27 and 28: An exclusive Omakase menu, featuring Nobu Matsuhisa’s dishes from his lifetime of cooking.
- September 28: Nobu will holding an edition of The World of Nobu brunch, bringing together a selection of signature dishes from 10 Nobu restaurants around the world. Diners can indulge in specialties, such as his black cod yuzu miso, salmon and ikura pancake with tofu cream, and green tea pancake with berries sauce to name a few.
Grape and Cheese Night at Ronda Locatelli Restaurant:
- October 4: Taking place from 6pm to 10pm, the La Bottega evening lets diners chow down on a buffet of Italian food including street food, cold cuts and a selection of cheeses. The evening will be complete with one hour of wine (an additional hour is available for an additional charge).
Caviar Degustation & Carnival Tresind x Ossiano Four Hands dinner:
- October 13: Ossiano will make a six-course meal featuring exclusive caviars from around the globe. Dishes will include Kristal Caviar and Gillardeau oysters, Beluga Caviar with Plankton Blanc and White Sturgeon Caviar with milk foam for dessert. The meal will feature live entertainment.
- October 19 and 20: Gregoire Berger, chef de cuisine of Ossiano, in collaboration with chef Himanshu Saini of Carnival Tresind in Dubai will create an exclusive four hands dinner. This 10-plus-course menu will mix Western and Indian flavors.
South African Celebrity Chef Joins Forces With Seafire’s Chef Raymond Wong:
- October 18 and 19: Chef de cuisine Raymond Wong will collaborate with South African celebrity chef and MasterChef judge, Reuben Riffel of One&Only Cape Town for a four hands dinner at Seafire Steakhouse & Bar. On the 18th, guests can have an interactive barbecue Braai dinner, and on 19th, Chef Raymond and Rueben will create a more than five-course meat menu paired with South African grapes.