With Mother’s Day approaching, Palmer House, a Hilton Hotel has launched an over-the-top, $40,000 Spill the Tea package with deluxe accommodations, amenities and VIP tours. The package includes:
- Two nights in the hotel’s penthouse suite with nightly champagne service
- Services at the spa at Palmer House, such as hydrotherapy, Bertha’s blowout, red lacquer mani / pedi and a hydro flow massage
- Private Mother’s Day tea service with vintage gold-trimmed Havilland bone china, previously used to honor President Ulysses S. Grant
- Private History is Hott! tour with resident historian, Ken Pric; this includes lunch and a tour through the historic property
- Private VIP tour of The Art Institute of Chicago Impressionism wing
- Private brownie baking class with hotel’s pastry chef to learn how to make the original brownie recipe invented in the Palmer House kitchen
- Tiffany & Co. jewelry welcome gift
- Use of PH1, the hotel’s private black SUV
To book the Spill the Tea Package, contact Elizabeth Hein, director of reservations and customer care, directly at 312-917-4967.
Palmer House is also offering a Mother’s Day Tea Service in the empire room surrounded by Tiffany Louis Comfort embellishments for the royal treatment. Teas served are paired with sweet and savory tea tier selections, such as lobster salad, avocado toast, Tiffany macaroons and rose pavlovas. In addition, live music from the Jacob Wilson Trio will also be a part of the service. The Mother’s Day Tea is set to serve on Sunday, May 12 in The Empire Room.
Seatings are at 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm. The cost for adults is $65.00 and $45.00 for children; to reserve, call 312-917-3404.