From July to September 2017, Park Hyatt Tokyo will be offering promotions at its restaurants New York Grill & Bar and Delicatessen. The former will be offering champagne and caviar, while the latter while be highlighting its very own craft beer.
New York Grill & Bar: N.Y. C&C: A Miyazaki Caviar and Krug Collaboration
New York Grill's champagne and caviar menu series, N.Y. C&C, returns for a limited time this summer, offering Krug champagne paired with an exclusive variety of Miyazaki 1983 caviar extracted from Siberian sturgeon that has been farmed for eight years.The production process of Miyazaki 1983 caviar is a result of a 30-year aquaculture experiment of incubated fish farms on the southeastern coast of Kyushu and is now globally recognized for producing Japan’s finest quality caviar.
- Saturday, July 1 to Monday, July 31
- New York Grill: 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- New York Bar: 5:00 p.m. to midnight
On Thursday, Friday and Saturday, N.Y. C&C will be available until 1:00 a.m.
- Caviar from 18,000 yen (approximately $164)
- Bottle of Krug champagne 35,000 yen (approximately $319)
- Champagne by the glass from 6,500 yen (approximately $59)
(All prices are subject to tax and service charge.)
Delicatessen: Park Brewery
Delicatessen’s craft beer promotion, Park Brewery, is back again this summer with microbrews from Sankt Gallen Brewery and Mediterranean-themed tapas. This year, guests will be able to enjoy the newly launched Blood Orange Pale Ale as well as the long-time favorite Park Brewery Ale, brewed with Mosaic hop.
- Thursday, July 13, to Monday, September 18
- Weekdays from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Note: Delicatessen's craft beer promotion will be available starting at 3:00 p.m. on weekends and holidays, with last seating at 7:00 p.m. Free-flow Park Brewery beers will be available for two hours during the above hours.
- 3,500 yen per person (inclusive of tax) (approximately $32)
- Park Brewery beer gift set 3,500 yen (approximately $32)