Pulitzer Amsterdam, a luxury hotel comprising more than 20 connected Golden Age canal houses, is launching "Paint Like Van Gogh" in collaboration with the Van Gogh Museum. From the program, guests get unlimited access to the museum while staying, as well as a private painting lesson.
The offering includes:
- Unlimited, flexible and direct access to the Van Gogh Museum during the stay at Pulitzer Amsterdam
- Private 75-minute painting lesson with a local artist at the hotel
- One complimentary Van Gogh cocktail per person during the painting lesson
- Museum welcome gift
- 10 percebt discount at the Van Gogh Museum gift shop
- Overnight accommodations at Pulitzer Amsterdam (minimum of two nights)
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel’s restaurant, Jansz
Usually, people who stay at Pulitzer Amsterdam must purchase tickets for select time slots when visiting the museum, but this program provides flexible access. The private lessons will be led by painter and visual art therapist Mirjam ter Maat, covering several of Van Gogh’s paintings. While learning, to make the program a "paint and sip" experience, each painter will have a complimentary cocktail from Pulitzer’s Bar's Head Bartender Andrei Talapanescu.
The Paint Like Van Gogh offering begins at $1,150 with a minimum of two nights and can be booked for stays from October 22 – December 23, 2018.