Following last fall’s transformation and the launch of its new TURN Bar + Kitchen, The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland has introduced a new culinary offering. As part of the interactive Fresh Market experience, overnights guests will have a private breakfast with the hotel chef, help create a lunch menu and more.
Guests will also join the chef at Cleveland’s West Side Market to select meal provisions from a blocks-long showcase of fresh produce, meats, spices and more. Traveling from vendor to vendor alongside the chef, guests will survey seasonal flavors, examine different cuts of meat, sample foods, talk one-on-one with merchants and discuss their finalized lunch plans with the chef.
After the market tour, guests can send their culinary acquisitions back to the hotel, while they continue to explore the market’s surrounding neighborhood. Their hand-selected food purchases will be washed, trimmed, prepped and waiting for them at the hotel, in time for lunch. Upon return to the hotel, guests will suit up in Ritz-Carlton aprons and join the chef and his team in preparing their lunch together in the hotel kitchen – to be followed by presentation of the finalized meal in TURN Bar + Kitchen. Prior to departing, guests also can have any remaining market purchases washed, wrapped and ready to take home for further enjoyment.
Priced from $499 per night, the Fresh Market package at is available through November 4, 2018 and includes:
- Overnight accommodations for two guests on a Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday evening (West Side Market is closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Light breakfast for two with the hotel's chef
- A chef-guided insider’s tour of The West Side Market
- A keepsake Ritz-Carlton Fresh Market shopping bag
- Transportation between the hotel and West Side Market
- Guaranteed 2 p.m. check-out following lunch