The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman has launched its new “Island Family Escape” package. Designed with families in mind, the "Island Family Escape" package includes overnight accommodations in a two- or three-bedroom Residential Suite, roundtrip airport transportation in a luxury SUV, daily breakfast buffet and a personal assistant available prior to arrival and during the stay to curate resort and destination activities, grocery shopping and more. The package also includes a private family dinner at a special resort location for up to eight guests.
Families can use a $1,000 resort credit during the stay for spa treatments at La Prairie Spa, eco-adventures at Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment, golf at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club, on-site shopping and more. The package components include:
- Overnight accommodations in a two- or three-bedroom Residential Suite (four-night minimum stay)
- Personal assistant, available during the stay and prior to arrival to curate itineraries with resort and destination activities, make dining reservations, go grocery shopping and more
- Roundtrip airport transportation in a luxury SUV
- Private family dinner at a special resort location for up to eight guests
- Daily breakfast buffet at Seven restaurant
- A private family photo session
- $1,000 resort credit for the entire stay
In addition, families may experience several complimentary offerings at the resort, which include:
- Scavenger Hunt with Ambassadors of the Environment
- Use of basketball court at the Harbour Club
- Non-motorized water sports that include kayaks, snorkeling equipment and water bikes
- Private sailing lessons
- A tent placed in the room for the youngest guests
- Daily coffee and tea station at Silver Palm Lounge from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Use of putting green at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club
- Daily sunset ceremony at Bar Jack with complimentary culinary tasting
- Use of pickle ball courts at The Courts Tennis Center
- Access to a state-of-the-art fitness center
- Access to Wave Game room with its selection of video games, board games, table tennis, air hockey and more
Luxury Travel Advisor recently named The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman as one of the top Caribbean resorts for families. The hotel has the biggest penthouse in the Caribbean with over 19,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space, along with family-friendly amenities like a private library and movie theater.